By now, you probably know how the game of craps is played. The shooter just has to roll the dice and hopefully, it results in a winning number. That being said, one can enjoy it in an online casino and if you choose to go to a real casino, that would be even better.
I want to create an article that will help you win the game. If you are a beginner who just knew how to play the game, I will focus more on providing you with the tips that can help you win it all.
The Different Bets
Unlike the other casino games out there, the game of craps relies on the different rounds. You can place as many wagers as you want, provided that you know what you are doing.
Here are some of the common bets that are placed in the game:
- Pass Line Bets– This is the most common bet in the game. This presents you with an automatic win or loses situation depending on the dice roll result. If you get a 7 or 11, then you will automatically win. If you get a 2, 3, or 12, you will automatically lose. If the dice roll falls on any number other than the ones mentioned, that becomes the point. The shooter must continue rolling the dice in the hopes of getting the point (and if it lands on that specific number, you continue to win). If the shooter rolls on a 7, you and the shooter will lose, thus signaling the end of the round.
- Come Bets– The come bet is pretty similar to the pass line bet and the same conditions do apply. The only difference is that the come-out roll is a pretty important one if you placed a wager on the table.
- Don’t Pass– The direct opposite of the pass line bet in that in order for you to win, the roll should be 2, 3, or 12 (not 7 or 11).
- Don’t Come– The terms of the don’t pass line bet here and the come-out roll is the most important roll. Should the dice roll on a 12, the outcome pushes. Once this happens, the shooter will have to roll the dice again and if it comes out as a 7 before establishing the point, you win
- Place Bets– In place bets, you can wager on a specific number. For instance, you can place your bet on the number 4 and so long as the roll doesn’t fall on a 7, you should win. This can be done at any point in the game.
- Field Bets– Unlike place bets, field bets allow you to place a wager on multiple numbers from 2-12 (except 7 and 8). If the dice rolls a different number other than what you’ve wagered on, you will lose.
Craps relies heavily on luck. Before you gamble, make sure that you engage in bankroll management so that you will only gamble the money that you can afford to lose.